The Tru-Fit™ system will provide users with the unique capability to inspect their small-bore tubing systems and locate potential issues without the need for shutdown or disassembly.
Planned Product Features
- Rugged, lightweight and portable.
- Provides instant visual feedback on condition.
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with mobile devices.
- Used in conjunction with the Tru-Fit™ app to record equipment condition.
- Water and dirt proof.
The Tru-Fit™ design is focused on providing a wealth of detailed data through a simple inspection process.
On average, the entire process takes less then thirty seconds from start to finish on each component.
Required training to operate Tru-Fit™ is minimal.
A comprehensive system
Tru-Fit™ will be a complete system, with both hardware and software components.
From technicians in the field carrying out inspection, to technical authorities and field engineers overseeing maintainence activities, Tru-Fit™ is designed to streamline the management of small-bore systems.
In addition to the Tru-Fit™ system , Paragon is also developing OLEG®, our handheld x-ray inspection & software solution.
The Tru-Fit system was initially developed to service the oil & gas industry, however its applications go much further, reaching into multiple industry sectors.
- Fuel transmission and hydraulic control components.
- Ground-based servicing systems.
- Pressure and instrumentation systems.
- Level gauges and sample points.
And many more…