The Tru-Fit™ system will provide users with the unique capability to inspect their small-bore tubing systems and locate potential issues without the need for shutdown or disassembly.
Planned Product Features
- Rugged, lightweight and portable.
- Provides instant visual feedback on condition.
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with mobile devices.
- Used in conjunction with the Tru-Fit™ app to record, track and monitor equipment condition.
- Water and dirt proof.
The Tru-Fit™ design is focused on providing a wealth of detailed data through a simple inspection process.
On average, the entire process takes less then thirty seconds from start to finish on each component.
Required training to operate Tru-Fit™ is minimal.
A comprehensive system
Tru-Fit™ will be a complete system, with both hardware and software components.
From technicians in the field carrying out inspection, to technical authorities and field engineers overseeing maintainence activities, Tru-Fit™ is designed to streamline the management of small-bore systems.
Planned software features
- Detailed overview of small-bore systems, with the ability to track and record individual components.
- Create a Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) system based on real world inspection data, that continually improves as new data arrives.
- Automated report generation means management is kept up-to-date with issues as they arise, allowing for effective planning.
- Streamline logistics with the ability to generate purchase orders from data generated directly by inspection and maintaince personnel on-site.
- AWS cloud servers and 24/7 software support maximises uptime for clients along with ensuring global coverage, from the North Sea to Baku.
- Export data in various formats for ease or reporting or presentation.
- API integration with SAP, Maximo and Achilles FPAL.
The Tru-Fit system was initially developed to service the oil & gas industry, however its applications go much further, reaching into multiple industry sectors.
- Fuel transmission and hydraulic control components.
- Ground-based servicing systems.
- Pressure and instrumentation systems.
- Level gauges and sample points.
And many more…