To help resolve the issues around SBT leaks and production losses Paragon developed Tru-Fit®.
To help resolve the issues around SBT leaks and production losses Paragon developed Tru-Fit®. Tru-Fit® is a portable, handheld, non-intrusive inspection system that identifies assembly issues and potential leaks before they happen. Tru-Fit® consists of a handheld inspection tool, a mobile app and an online inspection data page.
The Tru-Fit® SBT inspection system, was developed to allow fast simple accurate non-intrusive inspection of small-bore tubing connectors in seconds providing standardised, inspection and reporting whilst detecting and grading previously unknown SBT assembly issues.
Benefits to Industry
- Reduced SBT system risk to personnel and the environment
- Reduced hydrocarbon releases
- Reduced fugitive emissions
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Verification of correct SBT assembly with traceability
- Identify and predict potential SBT leaks before they happen
- Minimise SBT interventions
- Break and remake only known SBT faults
- Reduces unplanned shutdowns and hydrocarbon releases
- Reduced human factor errors in SBT assembly and inspection
- Tru-Fit® requires no disassembly or shutdown of live SBT systems
- Improves SBT risk management and predictive maintenance programmes allowing more effective SBT system management and compliance
- Faster more effective decisions on SBT systems
- Reduced personnel on-board
- Fast effective inspection method
Tru-Fit® benefits several industries and companies, including:
- Industries that are responsible for small bore tubing construction, inspection and pressure testing both on and offshore including SBT remedials, skid assemblies and new construction.
- Industries that provide risk management services for control systems.
- Companies that provide training and competency services around SBT personnel.
- Companies that manage systems on behalf of plant owners.
Less Commute Hours
Better Skilled People
Tru-Fit® – additional uses
In addition to the Tru-Fit tool grading the Tru-Fit mobile app also allows input of SBT visual inspection information, standardising and recording typical Energy Institute Guidelines SBT inspection data normally recorded.
The Tru-Fit® system may be used as.
- A fast simple effective standalone SBT grading system using the Tru-Fit® tool
- A standalone SBT visual inspection system recording and uploading visual inspection information using the Tru-Fit® mobile app.
- A combination of both Tru-Fit® grading and SBT visual inspection for optimum results and a more accurate risk assessment profile using the Tru-Fit inspection tool and Tru-Fit mobile app combined.